ART GABOT MADLAING: Filing complaint without going home to Philippines
Do you need to file a complaint but can’t go home to the Philippines?
This was the dilemma and problem of elderly spouses Ricardo and Pacita, ages 89 and 75 respectively, from South San Francisco, California. If you have the same dilemma and problem like this elderly couple, just follow what the couple Ricardo and Pacita did.
Ricardo and Pacita can’t go home to the Philippines but through the help of their lawyer they were able to file a complaint without going home. Their lawyer prepared sets of complaint and Joint Special Power of Attorney (JPOA) for them.
When the elderly couple received the documents, they called Mobile Signing Services (MSS) for help and assistance in the notarization and apostille follow up on the sets of Complaint and Joint Power of Attorney.
I met Ricardo and Pacita on March 30, 2023 for the notarization of the sets of Complaint and Joint Special Power of Attorney. I had them signed the two documents and then signed my Journal of Notarial Acts and put their right thumb marks.
After notarization, we submitted the notarized sets of Complaint and Joint Special Power of Attorney to the Secretary of State, Notary Public Section, in Sacramento, California for apostille. The elderly couple were very happy for the prompt, efficient, complete and unique services with MSS.
We, at Mobile Signing Services (MSS), are committed , dedicated and will continue to assist and help old and new clients particularly the elderly, veterans and those physically handicapped in the notarization and apostille follow up on Affidavits, Complaint, Joint Special Power of Attorney (JSPOA), DEED OF DONATION, Waiver of Rights, Proof of Life, DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE, Special Power of Attorney (SPOA), Deed of Extra Judicial Settlement of Estate and other documents needed in the Philippines and the other member nations of the Hague Apostille Convention. Here are some advantages and benefits with MSS:
- DISCOUNTS FOR THE ELDERLY AND VETERANS – We offer special discount for the elderly and veterans.
- AVOID TAKE OFF FROM WORK – You don’t need to take off from work and drive to Sacramento, California just to submit the notarized documents for apostille to the Secretary of State, Notary Public Section. MSS will take care everything for you.
- VERY FLEXIBLE APPOINTMENTS – We have very flexible appointments for old and new clients during regular office hours, after office hours and weekends except on Sundays.
- FREE PARKING – When we had our office at the Philippine Center near the Philippine Consulate Office , our old clients were complaining for the expensive parking fees. With our home office in San Francisco, California, old and new clients can have FREE parking on our driveway and the available street parking spaces nearby.
- FLEXIBLE LOCATIONS – For those who can’t come to our home office in San Francisco, we can do signing and notarization of documents in your homes, offices, hospitals, schools, restaurants, BART lobby, Post Office Station lobby and other locations.
- SAVING ON GAS AND MILEAGE FEES – For those who can drive, we encourage old and new clients to drive and come to our home office in San Francisco, California for savings on gas and mileage fees (($60 to $130).
- MULTIPLE DOCUMENTS AND MULTIPLE SIGNATURES DISCOUNTS – We offer 5% to 10% discounts on multiple documents and multiple signatures for old and new clients.
- DOCUMENTS PREPARATION DISCOUNT – With the help of our paralegal and lawyer-friends, we offer special discounts in the preparation and drafting of documents for old and new clients.
- CONVENIENCE AND PEACE OF MIND- With the efficient, complete , prompt and unique services at MSS, old and new clients can have total convenience and peace of mind. Most of the time, it is more convenient and economical for to avail yourself with the professional and complete services at MSS.
For immediate assistance and help in the notarization and apostille follow up of documents needed in the Philippines and the other member nations of the Hague Apostille Convention, just write or call: MOBILE SIGNING SERVICES, 730 Madrid Street, San Francisco, CA 94112 Tel.(650) 438-3531 or (415) 584-7095 or email: email@example.com.
(ART GABOT MADLAING is accredited and commissioned Notary Public and licensed Real Estate Broker (DRE #00635976) in California since 1981. He is the founder of MOBILE SIGNING SERVICES, FITNESS FOR HUMANITY (aka FITNESSFOR CHRIST) and ACAPINOY. Art is active Evangelist with the GOLDEN GATE CHURCH OF CHRIST in San Francisco, California USA.)